A few days ago, my boyfriend and my friends bugged me for my Christmas wishlist. I usually ask for stuff that I'm lazy to buy like underwear, socks, chargers, or ballpens and they think these things are boring so I racked my brain and here's what I came up with! There's really nothing in particular that I'm dying to have but I don't mind getting any of these either. LOL
1. L to R: Gucci Princetown Leather Slipper, GG Marmont Chevron in Black and White, Padlock Gucci Signature shoulder bag- I would love anything from Gucci please! Haha Everything just looks so classy!
2. Sweaters, Coats, Gloves, Thermals, or boots- I'm going to the US next month and I need winter stuff to keep me warm. I'll be freezing my butt off for sure!
3. Celine Nano in Nude or Black and White- Bags will always be a part of my wishlist. I've been lusting over these Celine Nano bags for the longest time! Also, in case you noticed, I tend to stick to colors like black, brown, nude when it comes to designer bags. They can be pretty expensive so I want something that I can easily mix and match with my outfits.
4. L to R: Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Concentrated Recovery PowerFoil mask, Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair serum, La Mer eye concentrate- I'm obsessed with skin care and I need to stock up on some of my favorites!
5. Anything and everything from Nike- I'm a fitness junkie and I LOVE Nike. 'nuff said.
6. Vogue Coloring Book- It would be a nice addition to my book collection plus coloring can be a great stress reliever.
7. Gucci or MCM backpack- I've been overusing my current travel backpack so I think it's about time to get a replacement.