Today, I am officially 27 years old and I thought of blogging about the top 27 things that I give thanks for everyday. It's easy to take some of these things for granted and we sometimes have the tendency to focus on stuff that we don't have. I always try to take the time out to think of things that I'm grateful for because it puts me in a positive mood and it uplifts my spirit. :) Hope you'll enjoy this post. Thank you so much for the birthday greetings!
1. I'm thankful for my new blog- I launched this 2 months ago but I still get so excited every time I log in! I love seeing those big photos with good quality. Haha!
2. I'm thankful for my family- We may not get to bond as much but they are my number one supporters and I know that I can rely on them anytime!
3. I'm thankful for my HS and College friends- We don't get to see and talk to each other that often but they are my support system and it's refreshing to have friends outside the industry. They keep me sane and grounded and they always seem to put things into perspective.
4. I'm thankful for my blogger besties- I learn so much from them especially when it comes to the business side of things and I'm thankful that we're all very supportive of each other.
5. I'm thankful for my dogs- Spanky, Scooby, and Rocket- They are the perfect stress relievers and I'm thankful for their loyalty and unconditional love.
6. I'm thankful that my work allows me to travel the world and experience new things.
7. I'm thankful for my health, my 360 membership, and my personal trainer, Coach Jun.
8. I'm thankful for friends that turned into strangers- They made me stronger and taught me to be a bigger, and better person.
9. I'm thankful for my boyfriend- He's a very business minded person and he's very supportive especially when it comes to my work.
10. I'm thankful for my 19D group- Thomas, Pat, and Kimi. We just met a month and a half ago but it seems like we've been friends for years!
11. I'm thankful for my beauty products- They keep me looking young and fresh! Hahaha!
12. I'm thankful that blogging allows me to meet people from different kinds of industry. There's always room for me to learn and grow.
13. I'm thankful for technology and online banking because it makes my life so much easier!
14. I'm thankful for all the friends and acquaintances I met throughout my 27 years of existence.
15. I'm thankful for social media because it allows me to share my life and communicate with my readers.
16. I'm thankful for my photographer, Deegee. He helps me with my flatlays and ootd's!
17. I'm thankful for my new job as a creative consultant- I've been thinking of a "back up plan" for the longest time since I know that blogging is something that I might not be able to do forever. I've been working for a month now as creative consultant for a TV network and I can't wait to tell you more about this next year!
18. I'm thankful for my camera that allows me to take blog and Instagram photos.
19. I'm thankful for my sponsors for believing in me and for motivating me to work harder!
20. I'm thankful that I get to work on my own time and pace. This allows me to make time for other things such as the gym, salon, random roadtrips, and I get to sleep for atleast 8 hours every night!
21. I'm thankful that I am able to do blogging full time. It's not easy to do everything on your own but I've been doing this for 7 years already!
22. I'm thankful for all my struggles and pain especially for the past year because it has taught me to appreciate life more, to be more picky when it comes to brands that I work with, and to be more cautious when it comes to selecting friends.
23. I'm thankful for weekends especially Sundays because I can spend the whole day at home, catch up with my e-mails, fix my room, and catch up on sleep.
24. I'm thankful for Google and Pinterest. Google has the answers to literally anything and Pinterest is perfect for hair, outfit, flatlay, and shoot pegs!
25. I'm thankful for the fast internet at home. Most of my friends complain that their internet sucks so most of them usually come over to work! Haha I get to download and upload in a short amount of time!
26. I'm thankful for my cellphone and the invention of emojis! It makes texting twice as fun! Haha
27. Last but not least, I am thankful for YOU, my dear readers. Thank you for being a part of my journey. I am nothing without you guys. Hope to see you at Bloggers United!!
Photos by Thomas Caja